Hiring a part-time SEO Associate (REMOTE)
No experience is needed. 20-30 hours a month on average. We will train you.
Great job for a college student, stay at home mom, etc.
Fantastic learning opportunity! Perfect for a marketing major or related field.
• To execute the needed technical SEO for clients at Moon and Owl Marketing.
• Approximately 30 hours per month.
• Part Time 1099 (90-day trial period)
• Flex hours, but weekly staff meeting required. Project deadlines must be met.
• By the hour. During training $12/hr. Once largely independent $13+/hr.
• Regular merit/performance raises and title promotions possible.
• Sr. Account Executive
Primary Duties and Responsibilities As Technical SEO
Twice a Month for Each Client
• Check Drivestack functionality.
• Check Schema Functionality.
• Check Google Analytics Functionality.
• Track Map Pack Rankings.
• Check Client Conversions.
• Check Client site indexing.
• Check site SEO health.
• Generate Link Building Sheets.
Monthly For Each Client
• Track Gains and Losses in traffic/ranking.etc.
• Create Client Monthly Reports.
• Run quarterly performance reports.
• Create AI narrated videos of blogs
• Graphic design (optional, only if interested) and/or image selection for posts.
• Quality assurance checks of schema, as needed.
• SEO training for deeper understanding of why we do what we do.
• Other Duties as Assigned. Duties reasonably related to the position and will be of the same level and classification for which you are currently graded.